If you like art, positive impact, and have the skills mentioned below then this job is made for you!
Please read the below information in details before applying.
The Orenda Tribe’s Company Background:
Mission: To Empower Youth to Make Positive Change
What We Do: We integrate art and storytelling into online & offline products and workshops that educate youth on social challenges.
We are looking for a product development coordinator to join our growing tribe.
We are looking for a product development coordinator to be responsible for creating and developing new products and improving existing products within the company's strategy.
The responsibilities of a product development coordinator include conducting market research and collaborating with different entities inside and outside of the company from ideation phase until prototypes are developed and products are ready for sales.
- Contribute to the product development short term and long term strategy
- Provide design specifications in details to graphic design team for the design process
- Present product designs to management to choose from
- Ensure all products are mission and brand compliant
- Find local and global suppliers for all products
- Create item list sheets for consignment and wholesale orders
- Coordinate with suppliers from ideation stage until prototype is created and product is ready for sale
- Continuously look for ethical and eco-friendly sourcing options
- Costing and pricing of products
- Introduce each new product to all team members with the story behind it
- Coordinate for products' photoshoots with marketing team
- Work with design team on all product related packaging and labels
- Design products for logistics and easy shipping
- Prepare reports for management
- Meet set KPIs and targets
- Important: passionate about art and making a positive impact
- Bachelor’s degree in product development, product design or related field
- 2 years full-time work experience in product development or product design related field
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting
- Excellent planning, time management and project management skills
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point skills
- Excellent English and Arabic communication skills for emails and presentations
- Basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & In Design
If your qualifications meet the above requirements, please send your CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com under the title Product Development Coordinator