Job Title: Artivist
The Orenda Tribe is looking for a creative and dynamic workshop facilitator and store coordinator to help us achieve our mission of amplifying people's voices for positive change. In this role you will be responsible to lead art workshops and provide a unique customer service in our retail space.
- Plan, organize, and conduct art workshops for individuals and groups of varying ages and skill levels.
- Create and develop workshop outline, including lesson plans, materials lists, and instructional materials.
- Provide guidance and support to participants during workshops, fostering a positive learning environment.
- Develop and maintain workshop schedules, ensuring timely and effective delivery.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to promote workshops and attract participants.
- Maintain a clean and organized workshop space, ensuring all necessary materials and supplies are readily available.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the shop, ensuring it is well-maintained and fully functional.
- Greet and assist customers in our retail store, providing exceptional product knowledge and customer service.
- Manage inventory, including ordering, receiving, and restocking of shop supplies and products.
- Handle customer inquiries, sales, and transactions, providing excellent customer service.
- Implement proactive solutions to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, management, art, design or any related field
- Familiarity and experience with arts activities for
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Organized and skilled in time management.
- A passion for learning and self-improvement.
- Creativity and a passion for working with children.
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a related field.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity in using Microsoft Office and Google Docs.