Position Title: Operations & Creative Experiences Manager
The Orenda Tribe’s Company Background:
The Orenda Tribe is growing its impact and reach into new regional and global markets and looking for an Operations & Creative Experiences Manager to oversee all operational and creative aspects of the organization.
A Compassionate World
To Activate Positive Change from Within
What We Do:
The Orenda Tribe uses art and creative experiences to teach social and emotional learning to young people, equipping them with the tools to effect positive change in their own communities. We have engaged thousands of youth throughout the region through collaborations with partners such as PepsiCO MENA, Save the Children International, Education Above All, Arab Bank and others.
Products & Services:
- Creative Experiences & Workshops for all ages
- Retail Products
- Digital Games & Applications
The Operations & Creative Experiences Manager, is a leadership role responsible for overseeing all operational and creative aspects of the organization. They will work closely with the CEO to develop and implement strategies to improve efficiency, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
- Lead and manage a team of managers and employees to ensure high-quality products and services are delivered to customers
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure best practice
- Collaborate with the CEO to develop and implement new product and service offerings to meet the evolving needs of the organization
- Coordinate with the marketing team to create and execute engaging and effective marketing campaigns
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators to identify opportunities for improvement and make data-driven decisions
- Identify and manage relationships with key suppliers and vendors
- Act as a liaison between the CEO and other departments to ensure effective communication and collaboration throughout the organization
- Lead communications with senior management of other companies
- A minimum of 5 years full-time work experience
- A bachelors degree in business, operations management, or related field. OR a bachelors degree in a creative field such as design, architecture or other with work experience in a business related field.
- Proven experience in a leadership role, managing operations and creative experiences.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of budgeting and financial management
- Strong project management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong leadership skills and a proven ability to manage teams.
- Excellent Arabic and English Language
This role is strategic, multidisciplinary and demanding, needing someone with great interpersonal skills, organization and management abilities. Someone who can bring the organization to the next level and lead the team to reach their goals.
To apply send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com