This is a one month internship with potential of full-time job offer upon completion.
We are looking for a self-motivated and creative Graphic Designer to join The Orenda Tribe.
In this position, you will be in charge in designing and producing content across digital and offline media.
- Planning concepts through research
- Digital illustration for a variety of applications including children's games, children's books, products, packaging, social media/marketing, website and product display.
- Creating digital files to needed scale and requirements using different softwares
- Coordinating with internal team members and outside agencies, art services, web designers and printing houses as necessary.
- Communicating with clients and partners about layout and design.
- Create digital branding elements as needed.
- Proof read any communication material before publication.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Any graphic design related job.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in graphic design or a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge in photoshop and illustrator.
- AutoCad knowledge is a plus.
- Can do digital illustrations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational abilities.
Working Hours & Payment:
- Friday off. Sunday: 9am to 1pm, rest of days: 9am to 5pm.
- Location: The Orenda Tribe in Weibdeh.
- Internship Payment: 150JDs.
- Period: Minimum of one full month.
Note: We are looking for an intern who can become a full-timer upon success of internship.