We are looking for a self-motivated and creative Marketing Officer who has the potential to build and lead a communications department at The Orenda Tribe.
In this position, you will be in charge of producing content and creating campaigns and events to engage customers, build brand awareness and address different social issues.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with brilliant presentation and organizational skills who is passionate about integrating purpose into her/his career.
- Manage all online & offline marketing channels and campaigns. This includes social media, physical pop-ups, website, newsletters and offline events.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
- Work with different marketing stakeholders such as outsourced video-graphers and photographers
- Supervise all marketing related projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready.
- Proof read any communication material before publication.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, partnerships, events, and promotions.
- Lead the marketing and public relations staff.
- Measure marketing key performance indicators and put a plan to continuously enhance the results.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing, branding, public relations or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience creating targeted content is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.