Position Title: Workshops Facilitator
The Orenda Tribe’s Company Background:
The Orenda Tribe is a purpose driven business that creates products and programs to empower, inspire and educate young people to make positive change through art.
The Art Education Workshop Facilitator is responsible for planning, leading, and evaluating art education workshops for children, teens, and adults. The ideal candidate will have a passion for art and education, as well as experience working with diverse groups of people.
- Conduct arts workshops for of all ages, incorporating various art activities.
- Research and prepare content for workshops.
- Create a joyful and inclusive learning environment.
- Utilize interactive education techniques to engage participants.
- Present workshops in a clear and engaging manner.
- Demonstrate creativity in designing workshop activities.
- Manage time effectively to ensure smooth workshop flow.
- Solve problems that may arise during workshops.
- Collaborate with team members to tailor workshops for different events.
- Assist other departments and work in retail store when needed.
- Bachelors degree in education, art or related field
- Familiarity with arts activities for kids, for teens and adults
- Strong communication skills.
- Organized and skilled in time management.
- Willingness to learn new skills, such as storytelling.
- Familiarity with interactive education techniques.
- Creativity and a passion for working with children.
- Flexibility in scheduling.
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with children in different fields.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity in using Microsoft Office and Google Docs
To apply send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com