Job Type: Full-Time
The Orenda Tribe’s Company Background:
To Build A Compassionate World
What We Do:
The Orenda Tribe integrates art and well-being practices in workshops that raise kids' and youth's awareness on important social topics. We have engaged thousands of youth throughout the region through collaborations with partners such as PepsiCo MENA, Save the Children International, Education Above All, Arab Bank and others.
Products & Services:
- Creative Experiences & Workshops for all ages
- Retail Products
- Digital Games & Applications
We are looking for a Artists & Retail Officers to join our team. Preferably a candidate with experience in teaching. The Artists & Retail Officers will be responsible for facilitating educational and art workshops for kids and youth in schools, in our retail art space and different venues in addition to attending our art space when needed.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills in Arabic and English and is creative, dynamic, and passionate about impact and working with people of all ages.
- Plan and facilitate art classes, workshops, and events for all ages and skill levels.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers, artists, and vendors.
- Manage and maintain inventory levels for art supplies, products, and merchandise.
- Process sales transactions, handle cash, and manage the point of sale system.
- Provide excellent customer service and respond to customer inquiries, feedback, and complaints in a professional manner.
- Maintain visual displays, merchandising, and store cleanliness.
- Collaborate with artists and community partners to develop and promote art events and programs.
- Participate in marketing and social media activities to promote the business and events.
- Manage and maintain art equipment, tools, and facilities.
- Assist with administrative tasks, such as scheduling, booking, and record-keeping.
- Maintain a safe and positive learning environment during the workshops.
- Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, Art Education, Business, or a related field.
- Experience in working with children.
- Experience facilitating art classes and events.
- Knowledge of various art mediums and techniques.
- Experience working in a retail setting, or in a school.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, as needed.
- Passion for art and creativity.
If you are passionate about art and education, have experience working with students of all ages, and enjoy teaching and sharing your skills with others, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. To apply send your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com