Our expanding company is seeking to hire an operations manager to join our leadership team.
You will be in charge of leading the full operations of The Orenda Tribe, which involves the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures. You will also be responsible for recruiting team members for your own department.
- Full Operations Management of The Orenda Tribe activities. This includes The Orenda Tribe store, online sales, workshops & activities inside and outside of the store and sometimes in other countries when needed.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Achieving monthly and annual targets and goals.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Recruit full and part-time employees for operations department when needed.
- Training of operations department team.
- Procurement and managing the relationship with all suppliers.
- Customer relationship management.
- Developing the customer service and customer experience.
- Inventory management.
- Budgeting, reporting, planning and auditing for operations department.
- Financial management of operations department.
- Building partnerships with individuals, organizations and online platforms.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or business administration or related field
- A minimum of 2 years experience in operations or management
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting
- Excellent English & Arabic language
- Passion for art and making a positive change in the community
Working Hours & Location:
- Working Hours:
- Tuesday to Saturday: 9am to 5pm
- Monday: 9am to 1pm
- Sunday off
- Location: Weibdeh