If you like art, positive impact, and have the skills mentioned below then this job is made for you!
Please read the below information in details before applying.
The Orenda Tribe’s Company Background:
Mission: To Empower Youth to Make Positive Change
What We Do: We integrate art and storytelling into online & offline products and workshops that educate youth on social challenges.
We are looking for a marketing & community manager to join our growing tribe.
We are seeking a creative marketing and community manager who can tell The Orenda Tribe's story to the public through several online & offline communication channels, campaign on the social topics we stand for and manage and grow our community while promoting our products and services.
In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies across several platforms while managing the marketing department's budget and staff.
- Create and implement long-term and short-term marketing strategies. This is a hybrid between campaigning on social topics and marketing our products and services.
- Coordinate with different parties to create marketing content
- Recruit marketing team members and outsource marketing services when needed
- Ensure brand consistency across all touch points through team training, SOPs and audits
- Create and manage community/customer database through software, loyalty programs, events and other
- Plan and implement different community events throughout the year. This can be art workshops, talks, mural implementation or any creative idea.
- Coordinate with team when designing uniforms, displays and any branded items
- Coordinate with design team for website layout, website content and continuous updates
- Find opportunities to partner with different entities on a local and global level for events and pop-ups
- Initiate communications for consignment and wholesale opportunities
- Manage all social media accounts and customer communication
- Activate our blog posts and newsletter
- Create marketing reports and presentations for management
- Achieve all set KPIs and targets
- Important: passionate about art and making a positive impact
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 2 years full-time work experience in marketing, events management or related field
- Understanding of general marketing KPIs
- Excellent planning, time management and project management skills
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point skills
- Excellent English and Arabic communication skills for emails and presentations
- Great public speaking skills for presentations, team trainings, events, etc.
- Basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & In Design is a big plus and not a requirement
If your qualifications meet the above requirements, please send your CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com under the title Marketing & Community Manager