The Orenda Tribe’s Company Background:
Mission: To Empower Youth To Make Change
What We Do: We integrate art and storytelling into products & services that educate youth on global social challenges and what they can do to make a positive impact. We work with companies and individuals:
- Partnerships (B2B): Clients include schools, NGO’s and corporates.
- Retail (B2C): We design and sell retail products through our concept store, wholesale and online.
We are looking for a Creative Team Leader to manage our team’s day to day operations.
The successful candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities, be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Interview and recruit creative team members
- Training and managing creative team members
- Full operations management of our art space and store
- Basic Adobe Illustrator designs for items needed for workshops such as DIY crafts, printing on canvases and needed art material
- Online & offline Inventory management
- Suppliers, customers and consignment partners relationship management
- Art workshops management. This includes art workshops, team building workshops, birthdays and other similar events. In-store and out-of-store
- All events coordination and management. In-store and out-of-store
- Part-time and freelance team members outsourcing when needed
- Art supplies and shop related procurement
- Book keeping for day to day operations
- Point of sales management
- Achieving monthly agreed on sales targets
- Monitoring monthly expenses
- Coordination with all 3rd parties for store related operations
- Work with the team to develop our in-house arts and craft activities and workshops experiences
- Work with direct team to manage the day to day social media posting and marketing.
- Any other operations management related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, visual communications, animation, architecture, marketing, communications, operations or other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in practicing art, design, social work or other relevant field.
- Great planning and project management skills.
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & InDesign.
- Excellent English and Arabic communication skills for emails and presentations.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
Working Hours & Location:
- Working Hours: 9am to 5pm
- Days off: Friday & Sunday
- Must attend all workshops, events and bookings for more than 10 people in person. Even if outside working hours
- Location: Weibdeh, 1st floor of Manara Arts & Culture
If your qualifications meet the above requirements, please send your CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com